CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - Nov 20, 2013) - BMO Global Asset Management announced today that it will hold its first annual Global Investment Forum to discuss the firm's three-five year market outlook. The forum will take place in Chicago on November 21, 2013 and will feature roundtable presentations from senior BMO executives and external experts to discuss long-term trends in their respective markets.
"We believe this annual forum will strengthen BMO's position as an industry leader and provide investors a better understanding of our thought process in making investment decisions," said Barry McInerney, Co-CEO, BMO Global Asset Management. "By explaining the markets through our lenses, we can better demonstrate the long-term value we bring to our clients through in-depth market research and careful analysis."
Topics will range from a macro overview of markets to specific investment strategies from portfolio managers focused on domestic, international, emerging and frontier markets, in both equity and fixed income portfolios.
Panelists will include:
- Jack Ablin, Chief Investment Officer, BMO Private Bank
- John Boritzke, Head of Fixed Income, BMO Asset Management U.S.
- Tony Cousins, Chief Executive and CIO, Pyrford International Ltd
- Curt Fintel, Chief Investment Strategist, CTC Consulting | Harris myCFO
- Scott Kimball, Portfolio Manager, TCH
- Sandy Lincoln, Chief Investment Strategist, BMO Asset Management U.S.
- Robert Lloyd George, Investment Chairman, Lloyd George Management
- Richard Mason, National Director, Investments, BMO Harris Private Banking
- Jeff Nepote, Head of Investments, BMO Private Bank
- Ernesto Ramos, Head of Equities, BMO Asset Management U.S.
- Brent Schutte, Market Strategist & Portfolio Manager, BMO Harris Private Banking
- Al Schwartz, Senior Strategist & Portfolio Manager, BMO Global Asset Management
- Earl Sweet, Senior Economist, BMO Financial Group
- Paul Taylor, Chief Investment Officer, BMO Asset Management (Canada)
- Daniel Theriault, Chief Investment Strategist, BMO Harris Private Banking
- Sadhana Valia, President, Monegy
- Jeff Weniger, Senior Investment Analyst, BMO Private Bank
Additionally, Peter Perkins, founder of MacroResearch Board, will be presenting on "Global Secular Themes"; and Brian McCarthy, Chief Strategist, and Victor Shih, Principal, Emerging Sovereign Group will be leading a session on China.
The forum will be moderated by Craig Rawlins, CIO of BMO Asset Management U.S. The information presented will be compiled and published in early 2014.
Panelists will be available before and after the Global Investment Forum to speak with the media. To arrange an interview, please contact Alexis Brown at [email protected].
Additionally, BMO Global Asset Management will hold a media call in January 2014 with select panellists to discuss their outlook.
For more information about BMO Global Asset Management, please visit: www.bmogam.com.
About BMO Global Asset Management
BMO Global Asset Management is a global investment manager with more than $129 billion in assets under management, including discretionary and non-discretionary assets under management, and more than $164 billion in assets under administration as of July 31, 2013.
Our two multi-disciplined teams are based in Toronto and Chicago/Milwaukee, and our network of world-class boutique managers is strategically located across the globe. They include Monegy, Inc., Pyrford International Ltd., Lloyd George Management and Taplin, Canida & Habacht, LLC. BMO Global Asset Management delivers service excellence from offices throughout North America, and in London, Abu Dhabi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Melbourne and Sydney. Our approach has led us to be recognized by Pension & Investments as one of the world's largest 100 asset managers based on combined assets under management as of December 31, 2012.
We are a part of BMO Financial Group (NYSE: BMO), a fully diversified financial services organization with $549 billion CND total assets and more than 46,500 employees as of July 31, 2013.
BMO Global Asset Management is the brand name for various affiliated entities of BMO Financial Group that provide investment management, retirement, and trust and custody services. Certain of the products and services offered under the brand name BMO Global Asset Management are designed specifically for various categories of investors in a number of different countries and regions and may not be available to all investors. Products and services are only offered to such investors in those countries and regions in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. BMO Financial Group (NYSE: BMO), is a service mark of Bank of Montreal (BMO).
All investments involve risk, including the possible loss of principal.
Investment products are: Not FDIC Insured | No Bank Guarantee | May Lose Value
©2013 BMO Financial Corp.