Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.

Get our best content in your email.

You are already a member! Please enter your password to sign in.

Serinus Energy reveals new Ukraine gas discovery

Stockhouse Editorial
0 Comments| July 3, 2013

Serinus Energy (TSX: T.SEN, Stock Forum) Wednesday announced a new discovery in the Serpukhovian aged reservoir underlying the Olgovskoye Production Licence in Ukraine, this according to a company news release.

The Olgovskoye-15 well tested the S5 zone at a maximum flow rate of 1.5 million cubic feet per day.  

The well is operated by KUB-Gas LLC, a partially-owned subsidiary in which Serinus has a 70% effective ownership interest. The remaining 30% is owned by a Cub Energy (TSX: V.KUB) subsidiary.  

Tags: OIL & GAS E&P

Rate this article
3 stars




No comments yet. Be first to comment!

Leave a Message

You must be logged in to access this feature.