Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.

Bullboard Post History

by wintersun10


V.PTK

RE:RE:RE:RE:Dictatorship is back on Agoracom

0 stars

boy can this guy talk in circles: {^youtubevideo|(width)425|(height)264|(rel...

2 hours ago

V.KEK

RE:ddubs75 lying again

0 stars

Keek is not Poynt, perhaps this clown should go to SPY(yes they now own Poynt...

2 hours ago

V.PTK

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:bcd

5 stars

how on earth can people complain about banning posters and then in the same...

6 hours ago

V.PTK

RE:truth

5 stars

bluecollardollar wrote: so I will post this here because this site seems like...

9 hours ago

V.KEK

RE:New private placement?

5 stars

1crisisatatime wrote: I am curious to know how a company with 11.5 million...

9 hours ago

V.KEK

Cantor

5 stars

Cantor Fitzgerald Named ''Best Broker Dealer'' at GlobalCapital's...

9 hours ago

V.PTK

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:the reason

5 stars

fairchij wrote: Someone mentioned changing the name of this board to...

9 hours ago

V.PTK

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:the reason

5 stars

if you want the share holders to behave in a more educated way, well you...

10 hours ago

V.PTK

RE:RE:RE:RE:the reason

0 stars

fairchij wrote: For the record. The reason I gave for POET not attending did...

11 hours ago

V.VMS

RE:RE:RE:4.5 million paid 18 million to go

1 star

tenacious1 wrote: The Assean acquisitions acquisition sounds great to me...

11 hours ago

V.PTK

RE:Copetti's 4 million

0 stars

Management information circular July 11- 2014 page 5 for sharesand page 10...

12 hours ago

V.PTK

Copetti's 4 million

5 stars

4 mln is besides the 100,000 shares on his wifes name, for the rest only...

13 hours ago

V.PTK

RE:Do not follow blindly

0 stars

good one

13 hours ago

V.KEK

RE:constant annonymous selling

3.5 stars

look at all the buys up by 7c, those are buys sorry.................

13 hours ago

V.EUU

RE:RE:RE:Shell valuation but huge potential

0 stars

still halted? boy you remember last years multiple month halt? same CEO...

13 hours ago

V.PTK

RE:the reason

0 stars

sure you are whining and sure you knew the rules going in. geez. what else...

13 hours ago

V.KEK

RE:Looks like ondai\kevin\and the gang got egg on face....Again

1 star

but you have to admit they helped achieve quite the unwarranted sell off........

14 hours ago

V.PTK

RE:RE:RE:Banned lol

0 stars

you know the agoracom rules. so, the only question i have is: why join in...

16 hours ago

V.KEK

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Funny how all the critics disappear huh boys? eom

5 stars

just keep on woweling and muttering to yourself dadi.....

16 hours ago

V.KEK

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Funny how all the critics disappear huh boys? eom

5 stars

DaDi, better put a cork in it, one because you are wrong and secondly you are...

17 hours ago