Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
×

Get our best content in your email.

You are already a member! Please enter your password to sign in.

Bullboard Post History

by moonshot5


T.TNX

Tanzanian repays, retires $10M (U.S.) note financing

4 stars

2015-07-06 13:00 ET - News Release   Mr. James Sinclair reports...

July 6, 2015

V.AGG

RE:RE:SO ANOTHER 6 MONTHS JDN AND COMPANY SAYS

0 stars

Most junior miners are down by 85% or so. This market decline has impacted...

July 3, 2015

V.VIT

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Victoria's Management Philosophy

3 stars

hrattle wrote:   POG is just below C$1500 and is only down 22% from its...

June 23, 2015

V.EAG

RE:RE:RE:I'll bet Oban does the share consolidation soon after merge

3 stars

philway wrote: Moonshot maybe this is before your time but SAS-T also did an...

June 19, 2015

T.GPR

RE:Being Deleted from GDXJ Tomorrow

5 stars

PreciousMetals1 wrote: GPL is being deleted from the GDXJ (Junior Gold...

June 19, 2015

V.TME

RE:Ian ...

2 stars

u2bob wrote: ...Pick up the phone call Abitibi Royalties and tell them how we...

June 18, 2015

V.EAG

RE:I'll bet Oban does the share consolidation soon after merge

1 star

camcaper1 wrote: With 1.1 billion new Oban shares I say it will be a good 20 ...

June 18, 2015

T.GPR

RE:FRESH NEWS

5 stars

JeffCourteau wrote: Look there, no reason for the SP to be that low, except...

June 18, 2015

V.GCU

RE:just looking

0 stars

I believe the Mega Precious Metals people merged with Yamana  at the...

June 18, 2015

V.ABI

RE:Waiting for Godot

0 stars

Rising interest rates did not stop gold in the 1970s.

June 18, 2015

V.ABI

RE:RE:Accumulation/Distribution Line

0 stars

Last but not least, it is always comforting to know WHY a stock when down...

June 17, 2015

V.ABI

RE:Accumulation/Distribution Line

0 stars

Stay away from accumulation / distribution. If you think accumulation...

June 16, 2015

T.GPR

Low share price

0 stars

What is behind the low share price? I added a bit this AM. It looks to me...

June 16, 2015

V.TME

RE:RE:RE:Arb idea

1 star

I have both EAG and RYG. EAG is especially interesting because a half...

June 16, 2015

V.MTO

RE:RE:Metanor Resources Inc.: Exploration Update on the Barry Prop

3 stars

I don't think they should be drilling the Barry deposit at this stage.

June 16, 2015

V.ABI

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Major Accumulation in Recent Weeks Above $0.04

0 stars

Hobbes30 wrote: A lot of uncertainty. . .it could go against us.  Yet there...

June 16, 2015

V.TME

RE:Compare miners!

3 stars

Your English is fine. I disagree, however, that upside is lost by merging...

June 15, 2015

V.TME

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Oban is a rotten deal for Temex!

2.5 stars

Suppose OBM takes over Metanor (MTO-V, marketcap only $16 million, 100km from...

June 15, 2015

V.TME

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Oban is a rotten deal for Temex!

3 stars

u2bob wrote:   Osisko will not pay for 1% NSR Without our 75 % of the...

June 15, 2015

T.TKO

RE:RE:Sell TKO a total p@s

0 stars

I'm not dumping on Lundin, but this is worth reviewing to point out that...

June 15, 2015