Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
×

Get our best content in your email.

You are already a member! Please enter your password to sign in.

Bullboard Post History

by longshortman


V.GSR

Response to Raptor

4.5 stars

Raptor7,   I haven’t dodged anything.  I have explained many times, who I am...

15 hours ago

V.GSR

RE:RE:RE:Price

4.5 stars

severeanalysts wrote: Hi Tribe,thats all we were trying to  BASICALLY say. ...

20 hours ago

V.GSR

RE:The stock is finaly moving in the right direction. Remember

5 stars

biggeriron wrote: these are the guys that promoted the Korean financing...

1 day ago

V.GSR

RE:RE:RE:RE:dilution

4.5 stars

mmoreleft wrote: Whats a legally qualified investor? Since you say Im an...

4 days ago

V.GSR

RE:RE:dilution

4.5 stars

Any legally qualified investor could have participated in the last financing...

5 days ago

V.GSR

Goldstrike Resources is drilling right now

4.5 stars

Goldstrike Resources is drilling right now I called the company yesterday...

8 days ago

V.GSR

RE:RE:RE:Hiker, hope you took some $$$ here as she's had its run

4.5 stars

onwardandupward wrote: Not sure what you're talking about.  All activity at...

9 days ago

V.GSR

RE:RE:Hiker, hope you took some $$$ here as she's had its run

4.5 stars

Raptor, use your brain. Go back and read the NRs from then until now. They're...

9 days ago

V.GSR

RE:TODAY, we have seen a massive exit by the participants in

3.5 stars

biggeriron wrote: the recent 25MM share issue. All of this thanks to the kind...

9 days ago

V.GSR

RE:beauty pullback...

5 stars

Agree 100%, attack now that short term traders are out. Venture is coming off...

9 days ago

V.GSR

RE:What they are talking about is a visual report, and not

4 stars

stockeditor wrote: a drilling report. You must wait for the drilling report,...

9 days ago

V.GSR

RE:Hiker, hope you took some $$$ here as she's had its run

3.5 stars

therookie87 wrote: for the summer...next run will be in Dec/Jan! ROFLMAO...

9 days ago

V.GSR

RE:RE:Looks Like People are Paying Attention.

2 stars

This is silly revisionism. Anyone here could have bought the stock well under...

July 7, 2015

V.GSR

RE:Goldstrike (Smoke & Mirrors) No Resources LTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 stars

No one is more smoke and mirrors than biggeriron. What a hammerhead. Every...

July 6, 2015

V.POP

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:There are no shorts to speak of

2 stars

kha341 wrote: kha341 wrote: . In anyway when a broker house says that there...

June 27, 2015

V.GSR

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Goldstrike (Pumpers) LTD.,

4 stars

Why is anoyone listening to this guy, period?  A few weeks ago he accused...

June 27, 2015

V.POP

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:There are no shorts to speak of

2.5 stars

kha341 wrote: longshortman wrote: The reason your broker says no paper...

June 27, 2015

V.POP

RE:RE:RE:RE:There are no shorts to speak of

2 stars

The reason your broker says no paper is available is because that house has...

June 25, 2015

V.POP

RE:RE:There are no shorts to speak of

2 stars

kha341 wrote: longshortman wrote: When good short players are active, you...

June 25, 2015

V.POP

There are no shorts to speak of

2.5 stars

When good short players are active, you will never know. They play intraday...

June 23, 2015

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next