Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.

Bullboard Post History

by check737


T.ATP

RE:RE:RE:RE:SHORT SELLERS

0 stars

Seldomseen wrote: having a nice Glass of red wine in the limo,have a GREAT...

2 days ago

T.ATP

RE:SHORT SELLERS

5 stars

Seldomseen wrote:  short sellers always PAY my commissions as they must close...

2 days ago

T.ATP

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:$2.50!

0 stars

toto3321 wrote: I'm out :) So long, and Thanks for all the fish! (Douglas...

3 days ago

T.BBD.A

RE:RE:FTV4 will leave Montreal

3 stars

Too bad we don't have the same coverage down there. We don't know if FTV-3...

5 days ago

T.ATP

Div cut

0 stars

Dividend cut to 12 cents per year......

5 days ago

T.CPG

RE:RE:Analyst Recommendation

0 stars

haywoodjablomie wrote:   Mr, Capelle makes a good point ,  In fact CPG"s...

6 days ago

V.BTB.UN

RE:RE:RE:RE:Suddenly up... why?

0 stars

miningman wrote:   Dont you think an 8% dividend and a PE of 3.5  might have...

11 days ago

T.TCN

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Non-Performer

0 stars

mbgrinder1 wrote: That's what went through my mind.....I am really trying to...

11 days ago

T.TCN

RE:RE:RE:Non-Performer

0 stars

mbgrinder1 wrote: This may have been the reason: U.S. mortgage...

11 days ago

T.BBD.A

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:FTV2 flying again now 2nd flight in 3 days

0 stars

mnztr wrote: BBD held a technical review of the design change proposed by P&W...

12 days ago

T.BBD.A

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:FTV2 flying again now 2nd flight in 3 days

5 stars

mnztr wrote: I I am not sure if the engines have been re-delivered for FTV 3...

12 days ago

T.BBD.A

RE:RE:FTV2 flying again now 2nd flight in 3 days

0 stars

marf49 wrote: As of now, it has flown over 3 hours, that's great  hope it can...

12 days ago

T.BBD.A

RE:FTV2 flying again now 2nd flight in 3 days

0 stars

marf49 wrote: This is very positive that the FTV2 flies again. This should...

12 days ago

T.CPG

RE:What A Battle

0 stars

bonjovi501 wrote: We have not been this low since April and enough is enough....

12 days ago

T.BBD.A

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:FTV2 finally took the air.

5 stars

marf49 wrote: That they did a short flight, to me looks normal, they want to...

13 days ago

T.BBD.A

RE:RE:RE:FTV2 finally took the air.

3 stars

gregor90 wrote: According Sylvain Faust, it was 35 minutes. That is not a...

September 7, 2014

T.BBD.A

RE:FTV2 finally took the air.

5 stars

Any idea how long the flight was???

September 7, 2014

T.CPG

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Analyst Recommendation

0 stars

ngarala wrote: One more thing. You say the bought deal isn't closed...how do...

September 7, 2014

T.CPG

RE:RE:RE:RE:Analyst Recommendation

0 stars

Nurnmurmer wrote: Your math is off.  The $750 million is not just allocated...

September 5, 2014

T.CPG

RE:RE:Analyst Recommendation

0 stars

haywoodjablomie wrote:   Mr, Capelle makes a good point ,  In fact CPG"s...

September 5, 2014