Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Abitibi Royalties Inc V.RZZ

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Industrial Metals & Minerals
Alternate Symbol(s):  ATBYF

Abitibi Royalities Inc is engaged in the process of exploring, evaluating and promoting its mineral properties and other projects.
Price: $3.65 Volume: 1,100
Change: $-0.04 % Change: -1.08%
Day High/Low: 3.70/3.65 52 Week High/Low: 5.10/0.55
Last Traded: March 05, 2015 07:10 Transaction Volume: 1000
Open: 3.70 Previous Close: 3.69
Bid: 3.50 Ask: 3.60
Bid Size: 1000 Ask Size: 2700
Market Cap: 38.2m Shares Out: 10.5m
PE Ratio: N/A Dividend Yield: N/A

Latest Bullboard Posts

  • RE:RE:RE:Osisko Royalty

    0 stars

    Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. has provided an update in respect of its royalty interest in the Malartic CHL prospect, which among other...

    3 stars


  • Osisko Royalties

    0 stars

    Here is a statement from their press release of February 23, 2015: Today, Osisko is pleased to announce that it has entered into a letter...

    2.5 stars


  • RE:RE:Osisko Royalty

    0 stars

    JA: I think it is 3% to RZZ and 3% to Osisko Royalties, for a total of 6%. See the press release yesterday from Osisko Royalties.

    2.5 stars


  • RE:Osisko Royalty

    0 stars

    Peter, I think it is: 3% of the hole. 70% @ 3% to OR + 30%  @ 3% to RZZ 0.03 x .70  (OR share)  = 2.1 0.03 x .30  (RZZ share) = 0.9 -...

    3 stars


  • Osisko Royalty

    0 stars

    I see in the fine print that there is a similar 3% royalty being given to Osisko Royalties. See the sedar filings of yesterday. This...

    2.5 stars