Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
×

Get our best content in your email.

You are already a member! Please enter your password to sign in.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Superior Plus Corp T.SPB

Sector: Utilities | Sub-Sector: Utilities - Diversified
Alternate Symbol(s):  T.SPB.DB.C| T.SPB.DB.D| T.SPB.DB.F| T.SPB.DB.G| SUUIF| T.SPB.DB.H

Superior Plus Corp provides distribution, wholesale procurement and related services in relation to propane, heating oil and other refined fuels. Its segments include Energy Services, Specialty Chemicals and Construction Products Distribution.
Price: $11.41 Volume: 401,723
Change: $-0.03 % Change: -0.26%
Day High/Low: 11.55/11.39 52 Week High/Low: 14.95/10.15
Last Traded: August 28, 2015 12:00 Transaction Volume: 100
Open: 11.39 Previous Close: 11.44
Bid: 11.32 Ask: 11.45
Bid Size: 400 Ask Size: 2700
Market Cap: 1.4b Shares Out: 126.7m
PE Ratio: 47.5 Dividend Yield: 6.3103

Latest Bullboard Posts

  • RE:RE:Really Good entry point

    5 stars

    We agree and also added a starting position - diversity and earning are one off. Like this a lot at this price. Could go lower but with...

    4 stars


  • RE:Really Good entry point

    5 stars

    Pulled the trigger today @ 10.95, Close to a ytd low, 52 week low Is Close to this s/p, As long as the dividend Is sustainable. I'm sure...

    2 stars


  • TD Superior love

    0 stars

    Superior Plus Corp. (SPB-T) C$11.46 Buying Opportunity on Q2 Miss; Upgrading to ACTION LIST BUY Event Q2/15 EBITDA was $35.0mm (down 21...

    4 stars


  • Really Good entry point

    0 stars

    Actually I was waiting for this to happen I sold 78% of my position back in June. I still got burned on the other 22% though. Bought back...

    2.5 stars


  • new to this one

    0 stars

    bought some spb.db.g today for 103 what to folks think? I thought just a quick interest play in a bad market right now

    1.5 stars