Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
×

Get our best content in your email.

You are already a member! Please enter your password to sign in.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Zenyatta Ventures Inc V.ZEN

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Industrial Metals & Minerals

Zenyatta Ventures Ltd is engaged in identification and evaluation of opportunities for the acquisition of an interest in mineral exploration assets or businesses.
Price: $1.37 | Change: +$0.07 | %Change: +5.38%
Volume: 41,505 | Day High/Low: 1.37/1.25 | 52 Week High/Low: 2.61/1.05
View modes: 
2 stars

Based on today's sp it looks like the "bashers"

were too optimistic and got out too soon.  rate and reply
3.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:All In Price $2046 Per Ton Bigask

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!!! As you stated...the acid is part of the neutralization process. Chief knows that as well but the truth does not fit his scheme. We will all have our day when...read more
4 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:All In Price $2046 Per Ton Bigask

NLWest wrote: gonefishing5879 wrote: ... Until now they have been advertising a flow sheet free of acid..... Umm...no, they have stated that they don't need to use (and won't use) hydrofluoric...read more
4 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:All In Price $2046 Per Ton Bigask

gonefishing5879 wrote: ... Until now they have been advertising a flow sheet free of acid.....Umm...no, they have stated that they don't need to use (and won't use) hydrofluoric acid in the...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:Why the Attacks?

You wrote: "Good Luck and You need it, I really mean that. I am done unless people start attacking me again." You can't help yourself! :) You post you are done and then continue slamming on the...read more
3.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:All In Price $2046 Per Ton Bigask

Really, I inserted it was sarcasm yet you still wondered if I was serious? :) I'll try to be a little clearer next time! :) You're right I wasn't serious. You've been a bashing voice on here since day...read more
2 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:All In Price $2046 Per Ton Bigask

Amazing12345 wrote: You Gonefishing see it as negative. But you've always been a ray of positive sunshine prior to this posting! :) What made you say something negative today. (Insert sarcasm here GF...read more
3 stars

RE:RE:Why the Attacks?

They will end shortly. I have had my reputation trashed by a bunch of low life losers who were tossed from TCC. I have proven without a doubt that I was totally correct on ZEN and everything I said...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:Why the Attacks?

You were called the term well after the behavior started so poor excuse for the bashing. One need look no further than the TCC story to learn about the Chief.  He claims he's full up but according to...read more
2 stars

RE:Why the Attacks?

Amazing12345 wrote: The last target announced in the PEA today IMO provides a reason why Chief has been attacking this non-stop for seemingly forever.  It also explains a lot of other posters from the...read more
2 stars

RE:RE:Took my awhile but here is that RPA disclaimer

Pokerchamp wrote: Your statement or question is highly misleading when you said "So ZEN had provided all their pricing to RPA and then says RPA suggest $7500????????" In fact what RPA said is "RPA...read more
4 stars

Why the Attacks?

The last target announced in the PEA today IMO provides a reason why Chief has been attacking this non-stop for seemingly forever.  It also explains a lot of other posters from the other company.  The...read more
4 stars

RE:RE:RE:Took my awhile but here is that RPA disclaimer

here2makemoney wrote: Pokerchamp wrote: Your statement or question is highly misleading when you said "So ZEN had provided all their pricing to RPA and then says RPA suggest $7500????????"...read more
4 stars

RE:RE:Took my awhile but here is that RPA disclaimer

Pokerchamp wrote: Your statement or question is highly misleading when you said "So ZEN had provided all their pricing to RPA and then says RPA suggest $7500????????" In fact what RPA said is "RPA...read more
4 stars

RE:Took my awhile but here is that RPA disclaimer

Your statement or question is highly misleading when you said "So ZEN had provided all their pricing to RPA and then says RPA suggest $7500????????" In fact what RPA said is "RPA relied on Zenhyatta...read more
4 stars

RE:Took my awhile but here is that RPA disclaimer

Not really, They relied on experts sourced by Zenyatta, a bit disingenuous to infer Zenyatta established the pricing, like they made up a fairy tale. They relied on experts that are easily confirmed...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Chief Everything You Said About The PEA Has Been Proven

Yes 2808, 117 tph. ( 24 hr day- 2 shifts 12 hrs) the_Chief wrote: hmmm to get the numbers 350 days 983,000 TPA, 270tpd  to work the tpd is 2808? not 270? the_Chief wrote: here is the problem. Its...read more
3 stars

Took my awhile but here is that RPA disclaimer

So ZEN had provided all their pricing to RPA and then says RPA suggest $7500????????  rate and reply
3.5 stars

Options to expire Dec 2015

There are 1,475,000 options at .60 expiring December 2015. Cliff warrants at $1.50. Should be interesting.  rate and reply
3 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Chief Everything You Said About The PEA Has Been Proven

hmmm to get the numbers 350 days 983,000 TPA, 270tpd  to work the tpd is 2808? not 270? the_Chief wrote: here is the problem. Its never been done before. Its a new process and ZEN wants to claim...read more