Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Zenyatta Ventures Inc V.ZEN

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Industrial Metals & Minerals

Zenyatta Ventures Ltd is engaged in identification and evaluation of opportunities for the acquisition of an interest in mineral exploration assets or businesses.
Price: $1.56 | Change: $-0.01 | %Change: -0.64%
Volume: 20,258 | Day High/Low: 1.60/1.55 | 52 Week High/Low: 3.60/1.05
View modes: 
4 stars

RE:Interesting what is going on here at the pseudo_Agoro_ZENHub

Lard...I believe the request made is now where you step in.... Somebody ban me so I can escape this lunacy...  rate and reply
2 stars

RE:RE:RE:Flake size, Purity and Crystallinity

That's your argument? That the post said "big-a$$", so it had to go? Nothing else, right? You have never used that standard before this. Where's your discretion? Wow. Lar  rate and reply
0 stars

Azarga Issues Upgraded Resource and Preliminary Economic Assessment for Dewey...

Azarga Issues Upgraded Resource and Preliminary Economic Assessment for Dewey Burdock ...read more
5 stars

Interesting what is going on here at the pseudo_Agoro_ZENHub

Twice now I have posted a simple question about what happens if we start ignoring hub leaders on the other board and twice it has been immediately deleted. Funny that the topicwhere I asked my...read more
5 stars

We Shall See Just Who is Putty!

Without Prejudice Like I said earlier Lard.....hope you have a fat wallet!  From: hoov    ...read more
5 stars

RE:Convincing

the_Chief wrote: Tidalpool would like you to believe that I am trying to convince peeps. That my premise is correct. On the contrary. I am explaining how I came to my conclusion that investors have...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:More love from Hoov

hoov wrote: I'm not the bad guy here. I had to call in Agoracom to clean up the board last August, and I will do so again, if necessary. Well that's rather funny....yesterday you were saying it was...read more
3.5 stars

RE:More Intimidation Tactics

If it is successful might as well keep on doing it lakeside.You are all owned from what it appears.Doubt there is a hat made big enough to fit the ego in the head. If ever a case for Agoracom to step...read more
2 stars

Convincing

Tidalpool would like you to believe that I am trying to convince peeps. That my premise is correct. On the contrary. I am explaining how I came to my conclusion that investors have not been kept well...read more
2 stars

RE:More love from Hoov

And my reply: http://agoracom.com/ir/Zenyatta/forums/discussion/topics/633458-more-love-from-hoov/messages/1986938#message TidalPool, what you just did is so inappropriate, that I have no words for...read more
1 star

Mine REady to Start

MWE Just Raised $19 Million Dollars @ $0.12 Last Month. 300% Higher than Current SP...What a January Wefefect selloff. $127 Million Dollar Mine now fully Paid/ Commissioned and ready for Full...read more
4 stars

More Intimidation Tactics

I have repeatedly ask Lard to provide this proof objectively for over a year....all to no avail. It is remnant of his other claims here and on other boards. ...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:Flake size, Purity and Crystallinity

IMin2zen wrote: hoov wrote: TidalPool, ...  Talk about inappropriate use of moderator powers. Wow! Lar Did you just say that? You tossed five people without the support of any other hub leaders and...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:Flake size, Purity and Crystallinity

hoov wrote: TidalPool, ...  Talk about inappropriate use of moderator powers. Wow! Lar Did you just say that? You tossed five people without the support of any other hub leaders and removed multiple...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:Flake size, Purity and Crystallinity

lakeside03 wrote: You know darn well that Lard will not respond to the question when he is caught red handed....in other words I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.  I have a question for you as well...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:Flake size, Purity and Crystallinity

You know darn well that Lard will not respond to the question when he is caught red handed....in other words I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.  I have a question for you as well Lard.......Are you...read more
4.5 stars

Signing off

My tummy is starting to ache from laughing too much...I got to sign off for awhile.  rate and reply
5 stars

RE:RE:Flake size, Purity and Crystallinity

hoov wrote: TidalPool, you have cajones saying that others are "spewing horse pucky", when you yourself posted information yesterday that you knew or should have known was false. I did not delete the...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:Flake size, Purity and Crystallinity

Your correct on your last point, and it was deleted for the simple reason that it contained profane language, which breeches one of the 6 rules on AG that you love so much.  I had no problem with LT...read more
4.5 stars

RE:Maureen, say what?

BobGreenfield wrote: Albany graphite was touted to be "unique" and the process for purifying it "unique" and now the tout is "standard"? Getting ugly out there, that's a huge modification in a...read more
4 stars

RE:RE:Flake size, Purity and Crystallinity

hoov wrote: TidalPool, you have cajones saying that others are "spewing horse pucky", when you yourself posted information yesterday that you knew or should have known was false. I did not delete the...read more