Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Zenyatta Ventures Inc V.ZEN

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Industrial Metals & Minerals

Zenyatta Ventures Ltd is engaged in identification and evaluation of opportunities for the acquisition of an interest in mineral exploration assets or businesses.
Price: $1.44 | Change: $0.00 | %Change: 0.00%
Volume: 64,735 | Day High/Low: 1.45/1.36 | 52 Week High/Low: 3.60/1.05
View modes: 
4.5 stars

RE:Miningguy11

BobGreenfield wrote: Did you mean to say 30m of "incompetent glacial till" plus 20 m of competent limestone? Bobruce. the word "incompetent" is generally used in front of Canada Coal. Hope this is...read more
3.5 stars

RE:RE:Miningguy11

I'm calling her right now Bob.  I will tell you what she says in exchange for the information you got from your call with Andre yesterday.   BobGreenfield wrote: Miningguy11, did RPA wireframe in...read more
3 stars

RE:Miningguy11

Miningguy11, did RPA wireframe in the Archean country rock? You didn't mention country rock. You said the ore was all ore which raises some questions. Can somebody call Sandra and get her to comment...read more
3.5 stars

ZEN is always lower

It's time to look at some GOLD stock here and now. I loaded yesterday before the close on some of the best GOLD stocks for 2015. the target for zen is .71 read your reports thanks Merry Christmas...read more
2.5 stars

Miningguy11

Did you mean to say 30m of "incompetent glacial till" plus 20 m of competent limestone?  rate and reply
3 stars

RE:RE:Question about resource estimates

Is Albany economical with oil at $55 a barrel (-) the loonie at .86c (+) tonnage ? purity 92.4 and how much to get it to that purity ? Just a few blanks to fill in but don't like the feeling of...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:BOB GREENFIELD IS ROBERT BRUCE DUNCAN

the_Chief wrote: Thank you for joining today to bring this amazing piece of news even though totally incorrect. You will fit into SH with no problem because you have no clue. Which appears to be a pre...read more
4.5 stars

RE:Miningguy11 drops "no acid" talk.

BobGreenfield wrote: Zennanites should pay attention to Miningguy11, there is a reason that he did not mention  the Albany purification not using a final acid wash. Mackie's description illustrates...read more
3.5 stars

RE:RE:Miningguy11 drops "no acid" talk.

ceosss wrote: BobGreenfield wrote: Zennanites should pay attention to Miningguy11, there is a reason that he did not mention  the Albany purification not using a final acid wash. Mackie's description...read more
4.5 stars

RE:Miningguy11 drops "no acid" talk.

BobGreenfield wrote: Zennanites should pay attention to Miningguy11, there is a reason that he did not mention  the Albany purification not using a final acid wash. Mackie's description illustrates...read more
4 stars

RE:Question about resource estimates

Zen has some good graphite and a professional management team in place to try and advance the project.  Developing the process to purify that graphite is taking longer than expected and is leading to...read more
2.5 stars

Miningguy11 drops "no acid" talk.

Zennanites should pay attention to Miningguy11, there is a reason that he did not mention  the Albany purification not using a final acid wash. Mackie's description illustrates why his change.  rate and reply
4 stars

RE:RE:RE:BOB GREENFIELD IS ROBERT BRUCE DUNCAN

HungSen wrote: What kind of loser would post up to 20 posts a day about a stock that he has no ownership in? What loser constantly brings up "issues" and then once they're proven to be unsubstantiated...read more
4 stars

RE:RE:BOB GREENFIELD IS ROBERT BRUCE DUNCAN

What kind of loser would post up to 20 posts a day about a stock that he has no ownership in? What loser constantly brings up "issues" and then once they're proven to be unsubstantiated, he starts on...read more
4 stars

Question about resource estimates

Thinking about getting into graphite stocks. Been looking at a few. Looked at ZEN because they have a43-101 compliant resource estimate. Got looking at CCB. Can someone explain the "comic book' style...read more
2.5 stars

RE:BOB GREENFIELD IS ROBERT BRUCE DUNCAN

LarryWalter, you're completely wrong and that is a quality all of the Zennanite familia hold in common. What kind of loser would reference that site? Oh yes, a Zennanite would. LarryWalter wrote: Too...read more
2 stars

RE:BOB GREENFIELD IS ROBERT BRUCE DUNCAN

Thank you for joining today to bring this amazing piece of news even though totally incorrect. You will fit into SH with no problem because you have no clue. Which appears to be a pre-req lol...read more
4 stars

BOB GREENFIELD IS ROBERT BRUCE DUNCAN

Too many similarities wouldn't you say Greenfield or should I say Duncan http://neer-do-well-hall-of-infamey.blogspot.ca/2014/11/robert-bruce-duncan-ocd-securities.html?m=1  rate and reply
2.5 stars

RE:KEEP IN MIND

Miningguy11, you mention the ore body is continuous, it's absolutely all ore. Are you suggesting there is no country rock dilution in the pipes above and beyond the barren sills? No thermal you say...read more
2.5 stars

RE:ZEN has 3 or 4 days left to prove Chief wrong

wawawaw wrote: Release the PEA before years end! I hope you win the bet lol However, looking at things objectively. What would you prefer 1) Release PEA where the samples were based on 46-80% and...read more

Featured News Links