Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
×

Get our best content in your email.

You are already a member! Please enter your password to sign in.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Zenyatta Ventures Inc V.ZEN

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Industrial Metals & Minerals

Zenyatta Ventures Ltd is engaged in identification and evaluation of opportunities for the acquisition of an interest in mineral exploration assets or businesses.
Price: $1.30 | Change: $-0.03 | %Change: -2.26%
Volume: 22,139 | Day High/Low: 1.32/1.28 | 52 Week High/Low: 2.61/1.05
View modes: 
3.5 stars

RE:Where are Bobs and Chiefs posts going?

SmallCap53 wrote: I will tell all.They are being deleted for spreading lies and deceit about ZEN.Two lowlifes  of the lowest extremes.Throw in hoov as well. Why are you here Mr. Smallcap? Do you...read more
4 stars

Where are Bobs and Chiefs posts going?

I will tell all.They are being deleted for spreading lies and deceit about ZEN.Two lowlifes  of the lowest extremes.Throw in hoov as well.  rate and reply
5 stars

If You Don't Like Zenyatta Chief And Don't Own Shares

than you can only be doing one thing here by bashing Zenyatta day after day. You are trying to convince people that your stock CCB is better or at least worth buying. I for one think your actions are...read more
2.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:Chief You're Posting History Shows You

Amazing12345 wrote: Don't even have to mention the word Zenyatta for a falsehood.  How many times have you claimed you were gone from this Board forever as long as no one started anything with you on...read more
3.5 stars

RE:RE:Chief You're Posting History Shows You

Don't even have to mention the word Zenyatta for a falsehood.  How many times have you claimed you were gone from this Board forever as long as no one started anything with you on the other Board...read more
2.5 stars

RE:Chief You're Posting History Shows You

HarryWalker wrote: Are obsessed with bashing Zenyatta. I am quite frankly appalled by your actions and am shocked that you are still able to post here on stockhouse. What gives you the right to post...read more
5 stars

Chief You're Posting History Shows You

Are obsessed with bashing Zenyatta. I am quite frankly appalled by your actions and am shocked that you are still able to post here on stockhouse. What gives you the right to post falsehoods?  rate and reply
2.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:Why was this sent to my inbox?

HoovCrap52 wrote: hoov wrote: It seems obvioius to me, Bob. You're probably the most expert person on Earth with respect to caustic bake. They need your insight. It looks like you know Bob a...read more
2.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:Roth

Are you a Nutbar? So every stock on that list is somehow not correct because Roth used a bigger number for Shares FD then actual??????? Are you completely without reason? Wait, yes you are lol...read more
1 star

RE:RE:RE:RE:Roth

So you say there will be no dilution. But you say Roth may be assuming 150 million shares. Roth has been reporting on ZEN pretty much since the beginning. So we are to believe that a poster on...read more
4 stars

RE:RE:RE:Roth

Chief storyteller............as usual you only report selected data If Roth assumed 150M shares o/s, mkt cap would be $285M vs previous $330M, that is not a big drop in MCAP valuation as you claim...read more
4 stars

RE:RE:Why was this sent to my inbox?

hoov wrote: It seems obvioius to me, Bob. You're probably the most expert person on Earth with respect to caustic bake. They need your insight. It looks like you know Bob a lot better than you...read more
2 stars

RE:Why was this sent to my inbox?

It seems obvioius to me, Bob. You're probably the most expert person on Earth with respect to caustic bake. They need your insight. Lar BobGreenfield wrote: ...read more
2.5 stars

RE:RE:Roth

here2makemoney wrote: But if there assumption is based on for example 150M shares, then "Market Cap"" has not changed , and add 25% for Cadn dollar exchnage I think you should go to the...read more
1 star

zen drops as GOLD jumps

ZEN will be much lower end of 2015 and lower into 2017 buy it then for .35 cents  rate and reply
5 stars

RE:Roth

But if there assumption is based on for example 150M shares, then "Market Cap"" has not changed , and add 25% for Cadn dollar exchnage  rate and reply
3 stars

Roth

Did someone say Roth reitterated the buy on ZEN at $6.00? Strange, here is their reiterration, but its for $1.90..... Glorieux does face plant again? lol  rate and reply
4 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:The losers are back

Precisely.  They now have $2.5 million more in the treasury and are therefore worth $2.5 million more.  Now if they waste that over the next year with no progress the sp will fall to reflect that.  rate and reply
5 stars

Pokerchamp !!!

Come back in 6 months with your math. LOL  rate and reply
4 stars

RE:RE:Will Purcells on Zenyatta today.

2015-06-01 18:15 ET - Market Summary by Will Purcell Bruce Duncan's Canada Carbon Inc. (CCB) fell 1.5 cents to 24.5 cents on 323,000 shares. Canada Carbon is one of many graphite explorers...read more