Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Zenyatta Ventures Inc V.ZEN

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Industrial Metals & Minerals

Zenyatta Ventures Ltd is engaged in identification and evaluation of opportunities for the acquisition of an interest in mineral exploration assets or businesses.
Price: $1.85 | Change: +$0.01 | %Change: +0.54%
Volume: 52,345 | Day High/Low: 1.85/1.80 | 52 Week High/Low: 3.47/1.05
View modes: 
4 stars

Zen to ten

Yepppp  rate and reply
3.5 stars

Is zen close to production?

SP seems to be close to explosion just by looking at technicals.  rate and reply
3 stars

Can you say "Niche"?

Nuclear grade and purity graphite at the END USER, not a buyer,,,,,,,,, but the END USER. Now I wonder who would need Nuclear Grade>????  Thanks Mr Duncan good job  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www...read more
3.5 stars

I have been following both zen and ccb

I noticed from a chart point of view, that zen is consolidating while ccb is sinking. MACD , RSI, DMI technicals are all diving for ccb. Whenever I come to read zen board I see only the chief and bob....read more
1.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Zenyatta working with fuel cell co. since early 2014?

Harddaysnight, you should talk to Mark. I'm certain he has a different opinion at this time. He better have retained those E-mails he claims Sandra Lombardo sent him. harddaysnight wrote: Bob I...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:Zenyatta working with fuel cell co. since early 2014?

Bob I think its time you left Ltgoldbull alone.Pretty sure he schooled you a while ago and sent the class home already.Truly you ability to false fabricate every post you put out backfired again.Ole...read more
1.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:New

looksee007 wrote: Forgive me...I am not talking about other Graphite Companies. I am talking about those who may be in competition to acquire Zen's production, or the Company. What surprises me after...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:New

Forgive me...I am not talking about other Graphite Companies. I am talking about those who may be in competition to acquire Zen's production, or the Company. What surprises me after all the negative...read more
3 stars

RE:New

looksee007 wrote: Yes I am new. Can anyone guess when this will some to fruition? I do understand the clamp down on info being given out/ very specific facts being held 'close to the chest'. Why tell...read more
0 stars

New

Yes I am new. Can anyone guess when this will some to fruition? I do understand the clamp down on info being given out/ very specific facts being held 'close to the chest'. Why tell the competition...read more
3 stars

Virgins Basement dwellers

dwellers in the basements haves the best charts as keeping clean un corrupted minds and in the business of taking money. You can always see who is a clean basement dweller. The corrupted manipulators...read more
3.5 stars

RE:They ruined their own board now they are here to ruin this

Put the retards on ignore. They sit in there mom's basement all day write bullsh*t on these boards because they have nothing better to do. Probably still virgins.  rate and reply
2 stars

RE:They ruined their own board now they are here to ruin this

Are you saying the results of the "up to 92.5%" float is not of any interest to Zen shareholders? BullSharkTrader wrote: Bob and Chief have completely taken control of this board to the point where...read more
4.5 stars

They ruined their own board now they are here to ruin this

Bob and Chief have completely taken control of this board to the point where they make 90% of all posts.  Unfortunately, the 90% of everything they post is useless drivel unrelated to issues of...read more
3 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Was doing some DD on ZEN & found this

Actually I am very glad you made this point, so glad I am joyous lol  The market around 3.40 was stable enough for people to get out as I found out that getting out when I did 3.09 was the stable...read more
1.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Was doing some DD on ZEN & found this

So are your suggesting that if I had not said anything and kept my sales to myself,  it would have created an orderly market? NLWest wrote: Your claim of altruism sounds marvelous except for one flaw...read more
1.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:Zenyatta working with fuel cell co. since early 2014?

Mark, I see deception was a precursor to your fabrication of alleged insider leaks, your statements were clear in all cases and for that you will be accountable.  LTGoldBull wrote: BobGreenfield...read more
2 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Was doing some DD on ZEN & found this

It does add up when you know I only sold 40% , then sold 60% later but really I do not care what you think because you and the others will do ANYTHING and SAY ANYTHING to protect a stock that you have...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Was doing some DD on ZEN & found this

Your claim of altruism sounds marvelous except for one flaw. If everyone had got out at the top on your advice who would have been buying those shares and where would they be now? Never mind the fact...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:Zenyatta working with fuel cell co. since early 2014?

BobGreenfield wrote: LTGoldbulls AGM notes are likely of the same fabricated variety as the E-mails he says Sandra Lombardo sent him regarding the insider leak allegations, he made it up, had to have....read more