Yes I did, thanks for asking.  5000 in mine and my wife's.  Putting another 10,000 in the RRSP.  Bought them already, waiting to see price spike with new rescource estimate before I transfer them.  My point sir was that money can be spent and then what?  No pipeline to get oil to market.  Continue trucking to get a few dollars back?  I know folks who held onto Hurricane Hydrocarbons and retired because of it.  They were patient.  If you are angry, sell.  If you doubt the management team, sell.  THey have a plan in place and are far more knowledgable about what is going on than you or I.  You either believe or do not believe.  Getting angry typing on a bullboard does very little for the SP or your bottom line.  Good luck with whatever you decide.  No harm meant.