Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History

Invicta Energy Corp V.VCA

Sector: Energy | Sub-Sector: Oil & Gas E&P

Price: N/A | Change: N/A | %Change: N/A
Volume: 0 | Day High/Low: N/A/N/A | 52 Week High/Low: 0.62/0.13


View modes: 
0 stars

Chow Invicta It Was Fun.

Sold off all but 20,000 shares and will go long with WCP and collect the dividend. Was a great ride and will looking for another investment with the VCA team if they start up again. There all walking...read more
0 stars

close date?

Can anyone confirm the close date of the wcp ~ vca deal?   From what I see from the press release Invicta will hold a meeting of its shareholders on or prior to May 9, 2013 to permit shareholders to...read more
0 stars

RE: the next one....

Not about any news but the bids are 894 @ .56 and asks 14 @ .58  that would make one think somethings up..  rate and reply
0 stars

the next one....

anyone got a line on a new  deal like VCA ?  rate and reply
0 stars

RE: RE: RE: RE: Unlikely

yup, im still holding. think i may just take the paper and dividend and sit on it for awhile    GLTA  rate and reply
0 stars

RE: RE: RE: Unlikely

Alberta Light. $94,50 anyone else still holding?  rate and reply
0 stars

RE: RE: Unlikely

I think WCP's next earnings could be real good, Getting close to WTI price for the Q. I think VCA could go to .70 before the deal is done. Not done yet.  rate and reply
0 stars

Recieved no tip.I'll donate

http://web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?newsid=58951792&qm_symbol=KUB Just read this news release THEN go read   Kulczyk Oil Ventures news and you'll see higher reserves news coming in a few days....read more
0 stars

Unlikely

Unlikely a higher bid but I suppose it is possible.  More importantly, the stock is trading higher because it is tracking Whitecap stock price.  I tust people recognize that since that is the only...read more
0 stars

RE: Chucker

Going to hold and hope for another bid, but if nothing comes it's pretty safe place for my cash while we watch the crazy markets.  rate and reply
0 stars

In at .19 out at .52 with 200,000 shares

time to move on.......................Take care all  rate and reply
0 stars

Chucker

You've held longer than me i think.  I got in at. 25.  Interested to hear what your. Objective is going forward.  My thoughts are to wait to see if anybody else is Interested.  At worse We get. 515...read more
0 stars

RE: What to do

Congrats all. I'm holding for now.  rate and reply
0 stars

What next

I assume there is still a chance of a counter offer or another player offering more. Did most sell today or are any of us Longs still waiting for the dust to settle.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE: RE: Cookster

Mr. Cookster... by my own admission I'm a misanthrope but I, too, truly regret that you missed out on the last 10 cents; you were a most valuable contributor to this board and for raising awareness of...read more
0 stars

?

Looking like. 54 was probably a good point to sell unless they can squeeze the offer higher.  rate and reply
0 stars

Good deal

This is a good deal for Whitecap. They are getting a bargain.   DB-2  rate and reply
0 stars

RE: What to do

It opened at a slight premium to the Whitecap offer, and has held that slight premium so far, suggesting at the least the possibility of a sweetened deal.... but probably not by too much more.  Unless...read more
0 stars

RE: Cookster

It does. Oh well,only 10 cents! Congrats to all of you.  rate and reply
0 stars

What to do

Any insight as to what others are thinking?  Add to position if it opens below .50?  Sell if it hits sale value of. .515?  Take whitecap shares?  rate and reply