Don't wait for these papers everyone should be filing a wage complaint with Alberta Labour ( Alberta Labour states on their website in case of bankruptcy to file without delay) employees can also file the WEPP immediately all you need is the bankruptcy number to do so. As for EI  I was told if they did not receive a roe within 5 days from the company that they would still process a claim and go after the company in the mean time.