Thanks Bubbs-swe for posting the timeline for AT-3 spud date. TAQA recommending a larger production facility is good news all around.
- AT-3 stepout well is approx. 9 km east of AT-1 and 5 km east of AT-2 respectively.
- TD is approximately 1700 m and estimated to cost $16 mil. Drilling time estimated at 60 days or less.
- The Atrush-2 appraisal well was spudded on May 23, 2012 and a total depth of 1,750 m was reached ahead of schedule on July 10, 2012, with costs 30% below budget.
- They believe that AT-1 and AT-2 "talk" to each other, i.e., they are tapping the same reservoirs.
- SNM is fully funded for AT-3, 4 & 5 appraisal wells.