Bought my first lot of SNM today. Have already made my money on AOI & HRN for this year. For now, only trading those 2 stocks on flip.

GEP's JV partnership holds 80% and Marathon Oil holds the remainder 20% of Atrush. In turn, SNM holds 33.5% of GEP with Aspect holding 65.5%. SNM stock appears to be held down & in tight grip by people in control not allowing it to run free. I believe Marathon is in talks to acquire SNM. Marathon could end up with 46.5% gross interest in one of the biggest oil finds in decades [Marathon's 20% plus 26.5% working interest owned by SNM (33.5% times 80% of GEP)].