gopats wrote:

"The safer gamble IMO is buying one of SNDs beat down streaming partners.  This week I bought a little more NDX.VN for $0.02 in my RRSP account.  60-70% chance of a 10 bagger with reasonable chance of a hundred bagger and 30% chance I loose it all."

Safer gamble is buying SND beaten down streaming partners?

I made the same mistake myself by buying Royal Coal shares (they went bankrupt).

good luck vito