1) This story is about the $100M/year that Breagh will bring in when it is on line.
2) The stock price today does not directly relate to the market deal closing price.(If I understand a market deal correctly)
3) Even if the stock dropped to $0.70 today it would not mean that someone could buy 50M shares at that price on the market because as soon as they started buying they would drive the price up.
4) Is our management to fault for RWE being 9mos behind in delivering Teeside?
5) Do you know the difference between a market deal and a bought deal.
(I only know what I have read lately and heard... so not much)