Welcome back to Stockhouse Member Sign In
Sign in with one of the following accounts.
Send my password
Become a member today, It's free!
We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Use one of the following accounts.
Stocks gain, boosted by P&G, Starbucks earnings
Stocks rose on Wall Street in midday trading Friday after Procter & Gamble and Starbucks posted strong earnings reports. The Dow Jones industrial average rose 30 points to 13,855 as of noon Friday. The Standard & Poor's 500 advanced three points to 1,498. The Nasdaq gained eight points to 3,138.
News You May Have Missed
• Jan 24, 2013 - Gold Port Resources: 1.59M Ounce Inferred In Pit Gold Equivalent Initial Mineral Resource Estimate at Groete Gold Copper Project, Guyana
• Jan 24, 2013 - Gold Reach Signs Letter of Understanding with Cheslatta Carrier Nation and Announces Final 3 Drill Holes at Ootsa
• Jan 22, 2013 - Klondex Discovers a New "West Zone" With Significant Visible Gold Mineralization and 123.9 Grams/Tonne (3.6 oz/ton) Gold Over 1.5 Meters (5 feet)
• Jan 21, 2013 - Graphite One Files NI 43-101 Technical Report With an Inferred Resource of 164.5mt at 4.61% Graphite
• Jan 21, 2013 - International Enexco Commences $6 Million, Three Rig Drill Program, on the Mann Lake Uranium Project, Athabasca SK
Receive investor kits and email updates from Stockhouse and directly from these companies.