Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History

Route1 Inc V.ROI

Sector: Technology | Sub-Sector: Software - Application
Alternate Symbol(s): ROIUF

Route1 Inc., delivers digital security & identity management solutions to the organizations. The Company's solution allows users to remotely operate their office computers, applications & network resources without carrying applications or data in field.
Price: $0.045 | Change: +$0.005 | % Change: +12.50%
Volume: 553,710 | Day High/Low: 0.045/0.04 | 52 Week High/Low: 0.075/0.03

View modes: 
2.5 stars

RE:RE:Just as an aside Mr. orlock.

Joe454 wrote: He must think this board knows more than the CTO , or he just want's to be a shet disturber. I wonder which it is. You guys assume way too much.  Your post is exactly my point.  You...read more
3 stars

RE:Just as an aside Mr. orlock.

He must think this board knows more than the CTO , or he just want's to be a shet disturber. I wonder which it is.  rate and reply
3.5 stars

Just as an aside Mr. orlock.

You fancy yourself as a sharp fellow so it baffles me that as such you would not contact the CTO of the company and speak with him about the abilities of the product. Now I know you won't let honesty...read more
3 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:orlock

orlock wrote: Bingo9 wrote: In the event you are truly interested in an answer to your question (as opposed to being a Route1 basher), further thoughts for your perusal. IMO, perfect...read more
3 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:orlock

Bingo9 wrote: In the event you are truly interested in an answer to your question (as opposed to being a Route1 basher), further thoughts for your perusal. IMO, perfect security will remain...read more
3.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:orlock

In the event you are truly interested in an answer to your question (as opposed to being a Route1 basher), further thoughts for your perusal. IMO, perfect security will remain unachievable, but...read more
3.5 stars

RE:RE:I think simon is back.

oilburner wrote: orlock has no stones-he cracked fast! Like a tissue paper egg dipped in nitrogen dropped from the CN Tower with a 1000 pound weight tied to it.  rate and reply
3 stars

RE:RE:RE:I think simon is back.

He's like a bad smell.  rate and reply
3 stars

new poster name

same old cr p nobody's buying your routine.  rate and reply
3 stars

RE:RE:I think simon is back.

oilburner wrote: orlock has no stones-he cracked fast! Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. It really is surprising how childish the people on this board are, however.  Anyway, if Route1...read more
3 stars

RE:I think simon is back.

orlock has no stones-he cracked fast!  rate and reply
3 stars

I think simon is back.

  rate and reply
4 stars

RE:RE: Dear Mr. orlock

Ah see you have lowered yourself to our level with that last comment calling my sexuality into question. All becomes clear now that we know YOU'RE a HOMOPHOBE with a learning disability.  rate and reply
2.5 stars

RE: Dear Mr. orlock

KOOOLNED wrote: Please spare us your false indignation and understand none of us care what you think of Route1 or its abilities. We don't care if you like the product or any of the posters on this...read more
4 stars

Dear Mr. orlock

Please spare us your false indignation and understand none of us care what you think of Route1 or its abilities. We don't care if you like the product or any of the posters on this bullboard, we are...read more
3.5 stars

LOL!

Good post Joe!  rate and reply
3.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:Looks like we have a new

I think you're an idiot because you keep asking the same question when it's clear you're not going to get it answered.  rate and reply
2 stars

RE:RE:Looks like we have a new

gwr wrote: I wish people would quit engaging this idiot as he is just trying to bait people and not very smart about it either although he probably thinks he is, LOL!! Of course he is an ROI basher...read more
3 stars

RE:RE:Looks like we have a new

I think you're right , just a shet disturber who knows deck about deck.  rate and reply
3.5 stars

RE:Looks like we have a new

I wish people would quit engaging this idiot as he is just trying to bait people and not very smart about it either although he probably thinks he is, LOL!! Of course he is an ROI basher and he just...read more