Hmmm, both cynicism and optimisim rolled into one post. Perhaps a buzzard enjoys the guts of a dead carcass as it picks it apart too. I hope your MBA, BSC, LLB or BS degree is a benefit as you pull the tendrils out of this company. Way to much drama for me. I look forward to your frothy analysis, it will certainly be very insightful.
Perhaps we should look at the facts:
1) 0 to 20 cents in a very short time
2) Good management and huge owner of shares
3) actual assets
4) production and refining of a product(s)
5) 25 million line of credit with equity option
6) possible jv partners on the horizon
7) etc, etc......
Instead of picking, you should be picking up more shares!