I share your enthusiasm about the news release! Can you please answer the following questions.
1) What is the total amount of cash available to Oracle Mining.
2) Can you break down of the different tranches, Off-take, smelter fee, equity and loans please?
2) What will be the total stock dilution of Oracle shares after all completed tranches?
3) With the first real institutional investors on board, how do you think this will impact the stock price?
4) Who are the key institutional investors involved in Oracle Mining, I think there are several now?
I welcome the completion of the financing; tough market right now to get any money. I hope they dedicate a large chunk of that money towards hardcore promotion of the stock. 52-week lows are from now on not acceptable anymore!