Nice to see some banter here on the forum.

ihammy, I am not so sure that if OK does take a 'lowball' offer that we would necessarily have to wait until February to see any action. Certainly the ideal situation would be for all interested parties to have completed their due dilligence but any offer tabled would include likely a two month window before closing which would allow serious parties ample time to complete their DD. 

Quite frankly, I like everyone else here do not know what to expect or what will ultimately transpire. I do however recognize that we own a very desirable and quite unique asset which just might encourage deviation from the norm.

Cheers,

Milsy1