Seen enough of the Mug's Games known as the TSX and TSXV over the last two decades to discount NVS' management's ability to suppress news. Strikes me as a 50% chance the bids are in, that they are mediocre and that brokerages have taken the share price as low as they can to scoop up a decent return on positions built between 0.90-$1.05.  A 25% chance management rejects the bids and a 25% chance no bids at all.

And, yeah, I've got skin enough in the game, and NVS management so behind on operations information, that I find myself bleating on this Bullboard out of frustration. And for fun.