Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.

Get our best content in your email.

You are already a member! Please enter your password to sign in.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

NuLegacy Gold Corporation V.NUG

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Gold
Alternate Symbol(s):  NULGF

NuLegacy Gold Corp is engaged in the exploration, identification and development of mineral resource properties in Canada and USA. Its project includes Iceberg gold deposit in Nevada, USA.
Price: $0.11 | Change: +$0.005 | %Change: +4.76%
Volume: 800 | Day High/Low: 0.11/0.11 | 52 Week High/Low: 0.17/0.08
View modes: 
0 stars

Stocks trading at a big discount  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:This may have driven volume

I think Mr Anderson and the management are pretty confident in the potential of the asset they have. As we all realize, the timing is bad at this time seeing the price of gold. Nevertheless, I more
0 stars

This may have driven volume

My greatest fear? Probably that Barrick does pick up the additional 40%, then as 70% owner picks up Nulegacy at a bargain price. I hope not. I am not afraid if Barrick passes on the 40%. more
0 stars


There is quite a bit of buying on the ask today. Might be some news coming out very soon.  rate and reply
0 stars


if there was a sniff that ABX was backing out, you would expect to see a big sell off, as those close to the insiders would be told. ( at least this is was i've seen in the past with these more
0 stars

RE:Barrick's deadline is December 29th.

Thanks for passing along your conversation. Barrick or no Barrick there is little downside here (well, other than there is always $0.0). I just put in a buy order splitting the bid-ask more
0 stars

Barrick's deadline is December 29th.

Previous posts by others link to an audio interview with CEO James Anderson. I encourage everyone to listen to it. I believe CEO Anderson said in it that we'd hear in 6-8 weeks. I thought more
0 stars

RE:RE:Nine cents. Wow!

I also hope for the 2nd option. I think if Barrick was to opt out, it would be more beneficial for NUG to try and find another suitor.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:Nine cents. Wow!

Not surprising in weak market. And for NUG just waiting on Barrick and no one knows which direction they will go with the buy in. No buy in and price takes a drop but bounces back quickly as more
0 stars

Nine cents. Wow!

Didn't expect this.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:if they drag

If ABX decides to exercise the claw back, they must spend a minimum of $15M in the first 5 years. The minimum expenditure is $1.5M per year. But that would leave much larger expenditures in more
0 stars

if they drag

out their decision 'til Jan then what? If they are in will they mothball it until they get to it (15-20 years down the road or til gold hits 2500 oz.)? 15 million to lock it up is peanuts more
0 stars

RE:Still waiting.........

its all dependant on Barrick , here what caesars report says, this is a win win for NUG.  rate and reply
0 stars

Still waiting.........

Any rumours?  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:Share price

Barrick would be foolish to walk away from a 15 million dollar investment, for property worth tens of billions if it goes into production.  If they walk and are wrong, executives lose there jobs, more
0 stars

RE:RE:Share price

I suspect if Barrick does not pick up their 70 per cent option, there might be a downturn on the price. In the long run, I think Nug might be better off trying to find a new partner. Their more
0 stars

RE:Share price

I assume positive news is if Barrick backs in for 70%.  rate and reply
0 stars

Share price

Anybody wants to hazard a guess as to what might happen IF ABX comes back with a positive news? Price spike (to 25 cents? 50 cents?) and then back down or will we hit a new baseline and then wait more
0 stars

RE:RE:Audio Interview regarding NuLegacy

Thank you for the link. It is good to hear from the company themselves. I am looking forward to see the final decision from Barrick. I am good either way with whatever they decide.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:Audio Interview regarding NuLegacy

Thx for the link. Mr. Anderson sounds very confident. Looks like a very promising futur for Nulegacy, no matter which way Barrick decides.  rate and reply

Stockhouse would like your help. Please click here.