I hold long positions in both Prophecy Platinum and Prophecy Coal. I don't think that there is any good reason to wait to update the Resource Estimate until the results of the 2013 drilling season are in. Why would you spend $6.5 million on drilling 11,000 meters, get better than expected results, and then NOT spend a little more money and get a new Resource Estimate? Don't they WANT a higher share price when they do the next financing? I think we should all call or e-mail anybody we know at Prophecy Platinum and demand that they do a new Resource Estimate right away. Here are a few ways to contact them, from the website and previous posts:
1-604-569-3690 ext. 126
If they assign all e-mail addresses according to the same protocol, the following should also work:
Let's put the heat on them. If anybody has any other ways to contact them, please post them here.