New Fact Sheet shows mine plan forecasts, so Flinstone, you are right, this is new AND based on the new mine plan. I guess a PR is forthcoming??? I would hope so. Also, some new pics.
Interesting they use a 36 month comparison - tomorrow I am 35 months into this investment - and was lucky to build a million plus base at .04 before it took off to the teens. In hindsight, I would have/should have traded this stock, rather than accumulate, trade a portion while holding the majority.
Baystock, Majestic has to show consolidated results and forecasts even in a JV. This is standard procedure even though they own a net of 70%.
36 month Performance:
- Revised ownership 70.5% (Feb. 2010)
- Raised $75 million - most recent $35.5 million (Jun. 2012)
- Increased Market Cap. from 11 million to 150 million in 3 years
- NI 43-101 Resource update (Apr. 2010)
- PEA completed by Wardrop (Mar. 2011)
- New 6,000 tpd mill (comissioned May 2011) - capacity increasedto 7,400 tpd
- Outperformed Gold, TSX-V, DAX, DJI
- NI 43-101 Compliant Resource Estimate used in Preparation of the PEA
Strategy for Growth
- Production Optimization to 100,000 oz/year
- Improve grade control
- Upgrade assay lab
- Conduct topographical survey
- Expand mining scope
- Expansion of Resource - would really like to see this.
- Exploration drilling
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange Listing - would really like to see this.
- Obtain sponsorship
- Complete fiscal year audit
- Complete current technical report
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Identify potential targets
- Visit Target Sites