Mark it is not much of a cost problem. Especially with Mint contribution 49% of the cost.
It really looks good for Mint and the JV was a good step
ATM Machine Sample Costs
If a cash machine sounds like a wise investment for your business, the following information will give you a general understanding of the associated costs.
- Generally, ATM machines cost anywhere from around $1,000 up to $25,000.
- A freestanding ATM machine costs approximately $3,500 to $7,000.
- A built-in/through-the-wall ATM machine costs roughly $5,000 to $10,000.
- A used/refurbished ATM machine can be purchases starting at about $500.
- An ATM machine without a dispenser and cassette costs around $1,250 to $1,750.
- A Triton stand-alone ATM Machine with an 800-note cash drawer, dial combination lock, door sticker, lighted sign and dialup connectivity costs about $2,000 to $2,500.
- A freestanding ATM machine with a color LCD, 1,000 note cassette, thermal receipt printer, and dial-up connectivity might cost $3,000 to $4,000.
- A built-in/through-the-wall ATM machine with a monochrome LCD, thermal receipt printer, 2,000 note cassette, and wireless capability costs around $6,000 to $9,000.
- Customers nationwide report paying an average of $2,000 to $4,000 for an ATM machine.
- Additional ATM costs might include:
- Cash loading service (optional; roughly $40 to $60 per trip)
- An additional cash cassette (approximately $100 to $500)
- Replacement receipt paper
- ATM vendor fees (if included, these could be around $10 to $20 per month)