We are on the verge of some guidance here.  Anyone have any comments?  Do we just sit at this SP for months.  I doubt.  Q4 is comming out by months end with the MD&A.  That's this week.  Do we wait, or buy?  Have my bids in, that is for sure.  Bought some last week.  If I have to hold for the year, then so be it.   Can't stay down here much longer.