Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Mega Precious Metals Inc V.MGP

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Industrial Metals & Minerals
Alternate Symbol(s):  MPRXF

Mega Precious Metals Inc is a gold-tungsten exploration company. The Company's projects include Monument Bay project in Manitoba, North Madsen and Headway properties in Red Lake and Blue Caribou property in Nunavut.
Price: $0.09 | Change: +$0.045 | %Change: +100.00%
Volume: 10.4m | Day High/Low: 0.10/0.09 | 52 Week High/Low: 0.12/0.025
View modes: 
0 stars

RE:RE:MGP...

Rambler have you come across any other Pinetree/Inwentash companies? It is possible that MGP's sale at such a poor return for most investors is being triggered by Pinetree and Inwentash parting ways...read more
0 stars

RE:more than just the price to consider

threepalms wrote: If I sell now I walk away with a small profit. You've claimed to be invested in MGP since 2009 - promising never to sell until it hit your target of $8/share. And now you claim to...read more
0 stars

I've sold my mgp position and just want to wish everyone....

on the board all the very best.  Good trading.  Life is good.    Jmvho. goldopportunity  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:MGP...

Got TME and also got GWA in the same area ....Both are in great areas but I have more faith in GWA .....GWA owns the property 100% that is barely touched for res totals from drilling ....high grade .....read more
0 stars

more than just the price to consider

I have a some money in a large Precious Metal Fund. At this time although the holdings within this fund are trading in many cases at a fraction of their highs I still wonder if I should swallow my...read more
0 stars

MGP...

... take your profits from MGP and take a look at this one below in the heart of Timmins Gold districted trading at the same as MGP was in the .04 to .045 range...with way more potential to start open...read more
0 stars

RE:Shame on MGP

How many shares does one need to be able to vote?  rate and reply
0 stars

Shame on MGP

I bought 100,000 shares at $ 0.12 for less than a year. For sure I vote no. And I do not understand people without compassion who do not understand that. MGP has not been fair with the faithful...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:RE:Tons of Juniors going under !

londry wrote: Amazing how every single damned time a company gets bought out you get the rabble here on SH complaining that it was stolen right from under their feet. The fact of the matter is that...read more
0 stars

RE:Perhaps it's a sweetheart deal designed....

Here is my take as a recent investor in Mega..... I just became a recent shareholder of Coeur via the Paramount merger.  We got .2 shares of Coeur for each share of PZG.  Since history repeats itself...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:Tons of Juniors going under !

Amazing how every single damned time a company gets bought out you get the rabble here on SH complaining that it was stolen right from under their feet. The fact of the matter is that astute traders...read more
0 stars

RE:Tons of Juniors going under !

If you own a classic car which was priced at $50000 and you had it for 25 years you expect a price increase at the moment of your intention to sell it, however if the market is not right and you only...read more
0 stars

Yamana steals one

Does anybody know how many shares are out there in the open float. Usually a deal like this does not get done unless management thinks there is a strong possibility of it going through. Unlikely deal...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Yamana's Low Ball Offer is an Insult

Miran wrote: scuba2223 wrote: i do Miran but it is 10 cents or getting diluted at 5 If the deal fails. My only hope is for another company to step in and out bid Yamana but we shall see what next...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Yamana's Low Ball Offer is an Insult

scuba2223 wrote: i do Miran but it is 10 cents or getting diluted at 5 If the deal fails. My only hope is for another company to step in and out bid Yamana but we shall see what next week brings. I am...read more
0 stars

Perhaps it's a sweetheart deal designed....

...to force other buyers' hands. Perhaps some of those potential buyers who kicked the tires expected a more extreme distress sale later. This sets a floor for existing MGP shareholders, plus requires...read more
5 stars

Only Those Bankers With Yachts on Toronto's Harbour

Who scuba dive will benefit from this insulting low ball offer from Yamana.  Most shareholders will lose massive amounts of money. This is a deal for the bankers and the top boys at Yamana. Mega...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Yamana's Low Ball Offer is an Insult

i do Miran but it is 10 cents or getting diluted at 5 If the deal fails. My only hope is for another company to step in and out bid Yamana but we shall see what next week brings.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:Yamana's Low Ball Offer is an Insult

scuba2223 wrote: The reason as of why many of us bought it at cheapaer levels was due to sheldon selling and generating interest in the deal. I am votinf yes and i have slightly over 3million shares...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:Yamana's Low Ball Offer is an Insult

The reason as of why many of us bought it at cheapaer levels was due to sheldon selling and generating interest in the deal. I am votinf yes and i have slightly over 3million shares. Check my posts i...read more