The Matamec presentation of the Kipawa deposit states $606 million dollar NPV. So if Toyota wanted to buy the whole deposit which they will already have 49% of it then we are looking at around $309million for the other 51%.
That is still a massive 13.6times the current market cap! And isn't even considering any other deposits which are being explored at the moment.
Advantages of the Kipawa Deposit:
- Open pittable/low strip ratio
- Low cost processing solution
- Near infrastructure
- Competitive edge in Quebec
Strong Project Economics:
- $606 million before-tax value (NPV8%)
- 36.9% before-tax Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- $2.8 Billion revenue
- $1.67 Billion Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (“EBITDA”)
- A before-tax payback period in 2.4 years
- CAPEX: $315.8 million (including contingency of $63.2 million or 25%)
- OPEX: $89.2 million per year or $16.97 / kg mixed TREO concentrate
- Mine life: 12.9 years