Like to say that 90% of mining stocks are controlled by brokage institution, remaining 10% are plain street investors. There mostly more volume on the ask side to make a stock move up,less volume to make a stock go down miserably. We all know the positive drill results and how things are moving along, many investors who bought on the top throw the towel which make the share price drop with low volume. Many investors are waiting for price to drop in price. Hey, if thats the case- I'm in!