In the current enviroment it may be wise to "pace" the project.  Metal prices can go up, financing could change, we know that the current enviroment is tough, it may be better in the near future.  Question, will the next round of drilling be surface or underground.  If surface we will need to wait for weather, I think it is surface but not sure.   Also the longer the wait the tougher the AK state economy may get and more concessions from our state re $$