Well I now ran out of available cash for this stock by buying my last 22K chunk @ 0.18. If indeed they'll drive the price down further to the lower teens then I sure hope I have other profitable stock to cash out by then, or just hold my current respectable holding for this type of stock and look away for the next 12 months or so.