I believe it is for FRO. The job description is match with this:
Frontier's Growth Strategy & Mid-Term Milestones
Frontier’s mid-term strategy is focused on accelerating the development of its Zandkopsdrift Project. Key milestones include:
- Completion of preliminary economic assessment in Q1 2012 - COMPLETED
- Complete a pre-feasibility study in Q1 2013.
- Advance Zandkopsdrift rare earth resources into proven and probable reserves at PFS.
- Complete a definitive feasibility study 9 -12 months post PFS.
- Develop relationships with additional, complimentary strategic partners.
- Arrange project finance for Zandkopsdrift and secure all relevant permits for the development.
- Undertake regional scale exploration elsewhere in Namaqualand area, where Frontier controls prospecting rights, totalling 135,000 ha and selectively develop a new project portfolio.