mkomko...most of the pumper/dreamers know nothing of what they speak. If not for cut and paste functionality, they would lose 95% of their propaganda. The remaining 5% are useless spreadsheets conjured up in a sewing room somewhere.

Two PEA's in a HA HA ...


(like) two peas in a pod
very similar two of a kind We were two peas in a pod – we liked all the same things, and we did everything together.HA HA HA...LOL
See also: pea, pod, two