I am long on this one but do have concerns about recent comments about going private. My concern here is that the share price falls so low that it leaves people like us holding a loss. This being said, another offer could see this stock rise 40-50% on current prices. I'm not expecting any news or an update from management until late February early March so its all about positioning until then. I've watched this thing long enough not to hold out hope of an open process. I guess the bigger questions are what do you think bottom will be and what do you think it will fluctuate to until we hear word? I'm hoping that .20 is bottom but the last couple of days have made me question that hyposthesis.