Well put. Who the heck trusts anyone else anyway. This stock has about a 30% chance of reaching a 70% success rate. Which leaves a 70% chance of reaching a 30% success rate. Of course these sorts of projections are only accurate to within about 80%, 50% of the time, with a plus or minus of 4%. Mind you, 30% of 2 billion $ is still pretty high, I think. Salud!