I'm not sure if anyone else is on the company's mail list, but they sent out an update today. 

 

Of note, an updated NI 43 101 resource calculation and metallurgical study on Murray Brook will be included in a PEA due the end of Q1 2013.  As well, management is presenting in two Global Resource Investing Conferences in Geneva and Zurich, and apparently meeting investors in London (see further details below).

 

Have a good evening.

 

Over this last quarter El Niño Ventures Inc. (ELN) has experienced significantly positive results with its Murray Brook polymetallic (Zinc, Silver, Copper, Gold, and Lead) project.

Key 2012 Milestones and Highlights:

  1. New Brunswick has been identified as the number one mining jurisdiction in the world by the Fraser Institute.
     

  2. February 28, 2012 - NI 43-101 Resource Estimation established Murray Brook as the largest open-pit resource in the Bathurst Mining Camp.
     

  3. Completion of an 18,467 metre drill campaign.
     

  4. Phase 1 Metallurgical Study in progress/material at lab for Phase 2 study.
     

  5. NI 43-101 Resource Estimation calculation currently being updated to incorporate the 2012 drill program.
     

  6. Results of Metallurgical Study and updated resource calculation to be incorporated into a preliminary economic assessment study slated for the end of Q1 2013.
     

  7. Votorantim and El Niño Ventures Inc. complete earn-in of 70% and signed option agreement for remaining 30%.
     

  8. In November 2012, Management plans on attending the upcoming Academy and Finance: Global Resource Investing conferences in Geneva and Zurich at which our Chairman will be giving a presentation. Following these conferences we will be visiting shareholders and key investor contacts in London.
     

  9. Completion of $1.35 million private placement tranche, and currently placing a further $1.65 million to complete the entire $3 million placement.
     

  10. With the closure of several large zinc-producing mines throughout the world coupled with an increasing demand, the zinc market is projected to have demand outstrip supply in 2014/2015 increasing the price for this metal.

We appreciate all our shareholders support and look forward to the ongoing development of the Murray Brook project.

Harry G. Barr
Chairman & CEO