Gee moka thanks for the public service announcement. A couple of other thoughts for the newbies;
1. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. It always ends badly.
2. Always finish your post with LMAO or HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This ensures you have some content people understand and it shows pumpies you really won that battle!!!!
3. Always reference "tomorrow". Because we have not yet figured out time travel no one can challenge the fact that the stock may take off "tomorrow".
4. In a related item always deny the past is relevant. Past failure is not an indication of future failure. Even if the correlation is .999999999999999
5. Most importantly when you get tired of losing set up a clever new alias to start over. Everyone even baggies need a fresh start.