NOTICE OF ANNUAL AND EXTRAORDINARY MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual and Extraordinary Meeting (the “Meeting”) of the
shareholders of Eagle Star Minerals Corp. (the “Company”) will be held on Tuesday, May
21, 2013, at B1 Level, 666 Burrard Street, British Columbia, Canada, at the hour of 10:00 a.m.
(local time in Vancouver, B.C.) for the following purposes:
1. To receive the audited annual financial statements of the Company for its fiscal year ended
September 30, 2012;
2. To determine the number of directors of the Company at five (5);
3. To elect the directors of the Company for the ensuing year;
4. To re-appoint Manning Elliott LLP, Chartered Accountants, as the Company’s auditors for
the ensuing fiscal year and to authorize the directors to set the auditor’s remuneration;
5. To consider, and if thought fit, approve an ordinary resolution to adopt the Company’s 2013
Stock Option Plan;
6. To consider, and if thought fit, approve an ordinary resolution to adopt the Company’s
Shareholder Rights Plan;
7. To approve the transaction of such other business as may properly come before the
Accompanying this Notice of Meeting is an Information Circular, Instrument of Proxy and
Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012. The Information Circular
provides additional information relating to the matters to be dealt with at the Meeting and is
deemed to form part of this Notice. A Registered Shareholder who is unable to attend the
meeting in person is entitled to appoint a proxyholder to attend and vote in his stead. If you
cannot be personally present, please refer to the notes accompanying the Instrument of Proxy
enclosed and then complete and deposit the Instrument of Proxy with Computershare investor
Services within the time set out in the notes, as set out below.
The Instrument of Proxy must be signed by the Registered Shareholder or by his or her attorney
authorized in writing, or, if the Registered Shareholder is a corporation, by an officer or director
thereof as an authorized signatory. The completed Instrument of Proxy must be deposited at the
office of Computershare Trust Company at least 48 hours before the time of the meeting
(excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays), or any adjournment thereof.
The enclosed Instrument of Proxy is solicited by management but you may amend it, if you so
desire, by striking out the names of the management proxyholders shown and inserting in the
space provided the name of the person you wish to represent you at the meeting.
DATED at Vancouver, British Columbia, this 22nd day of March, 2013.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD