Welcome back to Stockhouse Member Sign In
Sign in with one of the following accounts.
Send my password
Become a member today, It's free!
We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.
Use one of the following accounts.
If B2 Gold controls 51%, I would guess that it's only a matter of time before B2 could buyout the remaining 49% and control it themselves. do your dd