Hulio.......from all my digging it appears the Resource fund did not exercise a single warrant out of the 23,260,000 warrants on the run to .44, they also didn't sell a single share until Nov 20/12.  On CSQ's updated presentation it shows that those warrants have not been exercised. They switch to .20 warrants after Dec 14/12 so the Resource fund will have a decision to make very soon.  Do they exercise when we are so close to .15 and grab another 23,260,000 shares or wait to see how the results turn out from the Drill program and exercise at .20? Does CSQ put out results before or after Dec 14/12? What approach would you take if you were running the show? I know exactly how I would handle the situation.

Cheers