A few points:
- I wasn't duped re CJC - they just didn't hit. I can live with that.
- I first mentioned CJC in my blog when it was in the low thirties. It more than doubled after that.
- I am now doing DD on CJC's new graphite properties.
- The last time CJC got a new property, in a hot space, on a closeology play, the SP went from 15 cents to over $1.40. I am not saying that will happen again - but I am doing my DD.
- I don't buy Pinksheet stocks under any circumstances. Stocks have be regular filers.We can agree on that.
- ALYI is NOT a Pinksheet company. Go to otcmarkets.com, plug in and see for yourself. You will also be able to see the SEC filings there. Unfortunately, some market reporters are putting incorrect info on their feeds re some OTC companies.