CENTRAL IRON ORE LTD.: DRILL RESULTS OF 7M AT 27.1G/T AU INCLUDING 1M AT 159 G/T AU AT SOUTH DARLOT GOLD PROJECT CONFIRM HISTORICAL DRILLING OF HIGH GRADE GOLD

Significant gold intercepts have been revealed through Central Iron Ore Ltd.'s recent drilling program at its South Darlot gold project. The results from the first 14 holes, which included gold grades of up to 159 grams per tonne (g/t) support historical and earlier work conducted on the project area. The recent drilling program focused on the first 2 of the 31 gold targets identified within the South Darlot Gold Project Area (being 24 targets located on tenements that are the subject of the Barrick JV and 7 targets on 100% CIO owned tenements).

Highlights

 

Significant gold intercepts--  4m at 50.3 g/t Au including 1m at 158 g/t Au from 43m.--  7m at 27.1g/t Au including 1m at 159 g/t Au from 46m.--  4m at 23.2 g/t Au including 1m at 81.8 g/t Au from 28m.Endeavour Prospect--  8 reverse circulation drill holes for 502m. --  1 geotechnical diamond hole tail for 52m.Mermaid Prospect--  6 reverse circulation drill holes for approximately 421m. --  1 geotechnical diamond hole tail for 42m.Barrick Joint Venture--  On completion of the drilling program spend the Company envisages that    it will have earned a 51% interest in the Barrick JV tenements. CIO can    earn an additional 19% interest (equal to a total interest of 70%) by    spending an additional AUD$250,000.