Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History

Burnstone Ventures Inc V.BVE

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Industrial Metals & Minerals
Alternate Symbol(s): BURNF

Burnstone Ventures, Inc. is in the exploration stage with respect to its mineral properties. The Company's current project is the Tomichi copper-molybdenum porphyry project in Gunnison County, south-central Colorado.
Price: $0.025 | Change: $0.00 | % Change: 0.00%
Volume: 1,112 | Day High/Low: 0.025/0.025 | 52 Week High/Low: 0.05/0.01

View modes: 
0 stars

RE:D man, I bought into v.AME and v.DCY in the summer time as I

Ok thanks for the heads up. Looks like AME as nesr its year low, so I may dabble into that pronto if you all feel there is even marginal promise in this company and won't continue to dwindle down too...read more
1 star

D man, I bought into v.AME and v.DCY in the summer time as I

did some DD in that Kamloops geological region and it does appear that both AME and DCY have something that's quite worthy of checking out.  I know that the poster called Redhead isn't well liked,but...read more
1 star

Ill have to check out AME then

AME also? Ill have to have to look over that one too. Anyway, its funny that the sell bid is now .035 at BVE ever since I mentioned ill be pumping that stock. Could've let me have a 100k more shares...read more
1 star

So, just how does BVE relate to AME? I'm invested in AME at

.10 - .11 and I'm looking for a way to get back my money there which I know will happen but how are these two related?  TIA.  rate and reply
1 star

Fulcher and McInnis

I can`t believe I am so heavily invested in three companies that these men ground floor built. I am not a follower of people so it is only coincidence. It took me a decade to go in hard on HTR and it...read more
1 star

Big announcement at heatherdale

  rate and reply
1 star

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Last chance

I believe he was dumping his AME shares as well untill I started buying large. Then he backed off. If it was him, it is good news as I don`t think he is an insider there.nf  rate and reply
1 star

RE:RE:RE:RE:Last chance

Try buying his 50 thousand on offer and see the next 50t come on. If he is leaving, it is no problem. Pocket change to take him out. But if he is selling at .03 hoping for a roll back and a .02...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:Last chance

EB only sold $3750.00 worth. Still has 419,000 shares direct & indirect, 450,000 in options.Until he starts dumping all that cannot see a problem.Any opinions?????????  rate and reply
1 star

RE:RE:Last chance

Thanks for that GG. Interesting that I just pulled my .025 and checked here and you have this info. He will probably hit .02. If he is leaving, we wont likely have an announcement untill he is gone...read more
0 stars

RE:Last chance

Hang on to your bid looks like EB will hit it. As of 11:59pm ET March 13th, 2014 Filing Date Transaction Date Insider Name Ownership Type Securities Nature of transaction # or value acquired or...read more
1 star

Last chance

to sell to me at .025 and .02. It is hard to be patient and not move up to .03, but I am sticking. Nervs of steel and will not blink:))nf  rate and reply
1 star

Big Salt

I normally adress by means of initials. But I realized you may not apreciate it:)) Yes after 20 years here I am over 7 figure holding. And if you take all the rollbacks into concideration, I am well...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Financial Situation

Thanks for the insite Fluff, never lose sleep, money that goes into the market is and always will be money I could set on fire and walk away from. Holdings are in the 6 figure shares but more than...read more
1 star

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Financial Situation

well. We need a couple hundred thousand soon. I have suggested various ways to raise funds. My favorate is the rights offering. 1 right per share owned. 1 penny cost to convert the rights to shares...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:Financial Situation

So in your opinion Fluff what kind of time frame are we looking at, if something doesn't happen in next 12 months I would assume we are going to lose our find?  rate and reply
1 star

RE:RE:RE:Financial Situation

Same mangement here that cut the deal for 70 million for 80% of the Ajax. Our deposit is superior. NF  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:Financial Situation

If management is willing to be paid in options then that is enough for me to hold faith that they see value in the SP, and that to me is a huge positive. The big question is, if a percentage buyout...read more
1 star

RE:Financial Situation

No one closer than me without being an insider. I will repeat my earlier posts. We need a half million to meet our present needs. I believe the management that has run up the tab have agreed to be...read more
0 stars

Financial Situation

Was on Sedar.com looking into financials, and BVE is in a terrible cash flow position, as at Dec 31, 2013 with $377,193 in current liabilities and only $40,975 in current assets, wondering what the...read more