Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Aura Silver Resources Inc V.AUU

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Industrial Metals & Minerals

Aura Silver Resources Inc is an exploration company engaged in the discovery of precious metal deposits. It mainly explores for gold and silver.
Price: $0.02 | Change: $0.00 | %Change: 0.00%
Volume: 26,000 | Day High/Low: 0.02/0.02 | 52 Week High/Low: 0.075/0.005
View modes: 
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:Assay Results

It's better to email Aura, they usually reply.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:Assay Results

To coin an old phrase, "It's hard to remain focused on draining the swamp when you've got alligators snapping at your a$$".  rate and reply
0 stars

Avrupa Drills 126.5 Meters of 6.2 g/t Gold at Slivovo JV, Kosovo

First-ever drill program at Slivovo Project. New high-grade gold discovery in fourth drill hole SLV004, from surface. The semi-massive sulfidic mineralized block ranges from 30 meters thick to potentially +80 meters thick. Detailed surface geological mapping indicates that the mineralized block may be up to 100 meters wide. ...read more
0 stars

RE:Assay Results

hopefully not mickey mouse, but I imagine it's not their main focus. You may get a better response querying Aura.  rate and reply
0 stars

Assay Results

I sent an email to Investor Relations at Agnico Eagle a couple of days ago asking about when we could expect drill results at Greyhound but no reply as yet. I suspect AEM see this Aura deal as "Mickey...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:Assay results

I hope your right Jamiro but the delay is killing me.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:Assay results

well we got from 2 to 3 on a high volume at the close. Looks good.  rate and reply
0 stars

Assay results

I could have performed the assay in my garage by now, what's holding these guys back, bad news?  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:Greyhound assay results

You can keep the faith Jamiro but I'm going to bail out.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:Greyhound assay results

I'm not selling under 6-7. There's just no reason to think negatively, last month we were told it would take at least another month to get news.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:Greyhound assay results

All I want is a 100,000 share bid at 2.5 cents and I'm out.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:Greyhound assay results

What do you consider the first opportunity? It's been a month since the last update, so no need to panic.  rate and reply
0 stars

Greyhound assay results

The trading activity or lack thereof coupled with no release of results, suggests to me this summer's drilling came up with very little so I'm inclined to sell at the first opportunity.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:Oct 14th 9am bid

Not much point in making a PR in the current market environment as it will be lost in all the bear babble. Even if the prospectors were picking up gold and silver nuggets in shopping carts I doubt it...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:Oct 14th 9am bid

Must be someone knowing about good upcoming news. The bid might have dropped but no one has sold at 2.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:Oct 14th 9am bid

The 200,000 share bid at 3 cents got filled but no follow up buying and bid dropped to 2 cents, guess the rally I hoped for was just a flash in the pan. God I hate the action in this stock.  rate and reply
0 stars

Oct 14th 9am bid

There is a bid for 200,000 shares at 3 cents this morning so perhaps assay results are ready to be announced.  rate and reply
2 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:DRILL RESULTS

Anything higher than 5 would be okay to sell and move on, of course I'd rather have it much higher. I just wonder who sold at 1,5. Most people being scared as they can not have bought in much lower.  rate and reply
1 star

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:DRILL RESULTS

I've already placed an open order to sell my stock if the news can drill results can move this pig up to 6 cents if not I'll take whatever I can get and run, I'm finished with these mickey mouse spec...read more
3 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:DRILL RESULTS

So far everything is according to plan. We got the mid september update which was positive and we should get the new by mid october, it's not that we're facing a delay or have a reason to think the...read more
3 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:DRILL RESULTS

It's not horrible until if and when bad results are announced, so just calm down.  rate and reply