1. Legally, Notice can be given now
2. Legally, Notice can be given on or after Dec 31.
Solution, call your broker and ask if you can give Notice.
My broker says they have no info regarding if, how or when pref holders can ask for their money.
Explanations for this,
1. My broker has no idea what they are doing.
2. My broker has not been informed by YPG Holdings if how or when pref holders can ask for their money.
3. YPG is in violation of another contract.
4. YPG believes their Standstill order supersedes the need for Notice to be given or accepted.
5. YPG believes that since most Pref holders rolled over on the vote, they won't even bother to try and do anything about this new development.
Other Broker experiences?